No engineering is ideal, and The Atlantic thinks that doing the job with qualified safety researchers throughout the globe is important in pinpointing weaknesses in any technological innovation. If you imagine you’ve got found a security issue in our item or company, we motivate you to notify us. We welcome doing work with you to solve the situation promptly.
· Enable us know as soon as attainable upon discovery of a opportunity safety problem, and we are going to make each and every hard work to speedily solve the issue.
· Present us a fair amount of money of time to resolve the situation just before any disclosure to the public or a third-bash.
· Make a great religion effort and hard work to prevent privateness violations, destruction of info, and interruption or degradation of our service. Only interact with accounts you personal or with explicit authorization of the account holder.
Although studying, we might like to ask you to refrain from:
· Denial of provider
· Social engineering (such as phishing) of Atlantic Media staff members or contractors
· Any actual physical attempts from Atlantic Media assets or information centers
Though we currently do not have a formal vulnerability reporting method in put at this time, be sure to attain out to [email protected] to report any crucial concerns you might explore. Thank you for assisting keep The Atlantic and our end users safe and sound!