Who we are
College Concentrate is an on line publication from Magna Publications. Given that 1972, the greater instruction local community has turned to Magna for its timely, higher-good quality items and expert services. The corporation is based in Madison, Wis. For much more information, stop by www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Concentration features ground breaking strategies, finest procedures, and new views for generating a much better discovering atmosphere. Temporary and to the level, our emphasis is on the functional, fairly than the theoretical. Certainly, we’re fascinated in why a technique functions, but we’re even far more interested in how it works and how other individuals can adapt and implement your techniques in their courses.
What we’re looking for
Be sure to send us your greatest methods with regards to course style and design, energetic mastering, course participation, assignments and routines, on-line training, range and inclusion, grading and responses, training with technology, and other topics of interest to today’s university faculty. Submissions should be about 900 to 1,300 terms in size, not counting references.
- Submissions must consist of no far more than 25% theoretical information and facts the relaxation must be realistic advice for lecturers to use.
- Thanks to the nature of on-line newsletters, authors are encouraged to adopt a extra useful and casual tone than is predicted in tutorial journals.
- Content articles ought to not have been registered for copyright or released somewhere else (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication listed here.
- When citing sources, please use intext citations and a reference list (Chicago Style, favored). No footnotes or numbered endnotes should be made use of.
- The overview approach requires 5-6 weeks. Remember to be client.
After you have written your write-up, make sure you send out it as a Term doc to our editorial staff: [email protected]
You should include a short bio (not your entire CV) with your submission.
We appear ahead to acquiring your submission and hearing what you have to share with fellow educators!